Fabby Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Anything Goes ~ Stampotique

Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge card for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
Some Important places of Interest for you
There Challenge Blog here
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
You can use any stamps and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
You can find the store over here
~~oo~~
This time the challenge is
** Anything Goes**
For my project I have used the wonderful stamps
I used Distress ink on the background once dry I randomly stamped the edge
The Daisies were stamped onto white tissue paper and dusted with Distress Oxides. 
I gave an mdf piece a coat of gesso and then lightly added some Oxide.
Kitty was coloured up using Distress refils
Thank you so much for stopping by
I would like to enter this into
Jan's Digi Stamps ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Own Background
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes

2 comments:

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

How delightful! I just adore your creation, such beautiful colours! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Pamela Duncan said...

Such a great card! Thank you for joining us on Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge. Pam, DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...