Fabby Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Toadstool Tots ~ Hochanda

Very Excited Post.....
Happy Tuesday am here to share with you one of my makes made for Julia from JMC Designs for the Hochanda shows later today
5.00 pm and 9.00 pm
The lovely Emma will be doing the shows (good luck my lovely)
You can find all the goodies here
My first make to share is this little watering can , I cut the can on my portrait using a SIL file
I then used the Emphemera Pack  these packs are totally adorable I so love playing with mine.
I stamped the sentiment from Tot's Town House Stamp Set
Check out the complete set here, there is so much the papers are delicious!!
I will be back later to share some more samples
Have a great day


1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

So lovely, great colours and design here, so beautiful images. I am still upgrading my new computer and almost there, bit lacking in time for comments.. xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...