Fabby Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Toadstool Tots ~ Hochanda

Very Excited Post Number 3....
Back again  to share with you one of my makes made for Julia from JMC Designs for the Hochanda shows with only 30 minutes till the first show
(5.00 pm and 9.00 pm)
You can find all the goodies here

This time I have made a little spade, I cut this on my portrait using a SIL file.
The snail is from Snail Mail stamp set and coloured using Distress Ink refils
I used some artificial grass for the snail to sit on 
Check out the complete set here, there is so much to see
The lovely ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
Bye for now

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

So lovely, most beautiful colours and gorgeous result, keep looking at this beauty and am loving it.xx

Margreet said...

Love it Jan!
xxx Margreet

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...