Fabby Followers

Saturday 13 June 2020

WUW ~ Stampotique

Happy Weekend to you all
I am here today to share with you my Word Up Weekend card for the wonderful Stampotique
You can find the store over here
~~oo~~
For WUW we can make anything we wish aslong as we use our Stampotique Stamps along with a sentiment
Stampotique have so many wonderful sentiments I adore them , they often brighten my day and I sit giggling away as I am crafting
The one I have used today is new to me but is one of my favourites
For my project today I have used Distress Oxide Inks on the background
I had a doodle around the edge with a black micron pen.
The Wonderful stamps I have used are
Sunflower (stems)
I coloured up the flowers and stems using Distress Ink refils
I do love this colour combo I wasn't sure at first but it's definatly grown on me 
Thank you so much for stopping by
I Would like to enter this into
Aud Sentiments ~ Anything Goes and Sentiment
Lavinia World Challenges ~ Anything Goes/Must Stamp

11 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Oh how true 😁. Lovely

aussie aNNie said...

Great post and gorgeous creation.. loving all of this.x

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jan. Xxx

Debra Davison said...

LOVE this sentiment on your tag -- SO SO true !! Gorgeous background colors !! And lovely florals ...

Lori Kobular said...

I love all the pretty pink and those lovely flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

What a great tag- I love the distressed ink with the black flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

What a delightful tag, Jan! I am loving this design! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World Challenge DT - Bonnie

Alina Florea said...

Great tag design! Absolutely adorable! Thank you for entering our challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge! Hugs, Alina DT

Furrbster said...

Beautiful and a love;y sentiment too,

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful tag. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...