Fabby Followers

Saturday 6 June 2020

Crafty Ribbons

Welcome back to my blog
One of my favorite crafts to make is 3d boxes
So today I am sharing with you one that I made
What a cutie! I cut him out using a SIL file on my portrait
Glued him altogether and added some googly eyes for fun 
(once I had found them, Granddaughter borrowed them , say no more)
I popped on a little bow and covered the handle using
Crafty Ribbons - Organza Swiss Dots ~ Peach and White that you can find here along with loads of other colours.  I love them all
Thank you so much for stopping by 

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

This is fantastic. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun, a great box Jan.
Take care
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...