Fabby Followers

Thursday 11 June 2020

Toadstool Tots ~ Hochanda

Happy Thursday, wow what a busy week another one almost flown by...
This week overall has been pretty good and I'm glad to say a lot more smiles have been had. Homework has gone really well and I have so enjoyed my crafting time, now if only the sun would shine!!
~ ~
I am sharing with you today some little bags I decorated for J~MC Designs Hochanda show which was on Tuesday ~ There were two shows planned but everything sold on the first show!
It was all very exciting
There are a few bits and pieces left in JMC Etsy Store but really not a lot





Lots of fun for those little gifts, 
Have a lovely day

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

Such cute little bags, a pleasure to receive. X

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...