Fabby Followers

Friday 26 June 2020

Crafty Devils Gypsy Meadows

Hi Everyone and a super happy Friday to you all
I am so much brighter now I cam see my Daughter properly , we are still very sensible amd sit in the garden at a distance but we are able to have meals together and share some wine
~~00~~
Sooooo what have I been up to this week
busy, busy, busy

I have been making samples for Crafty Devils who on Monday have shows on Hochanda 7.00 am and 11.00 am. Where there will be some brand new Gypsy Stamps ~ these were very popular last time (April) ~ these new ones are so delicious and work so well alongside the the older sets
Here is a sample made using the older sets
How amazing is she!!
Will be sharing some of the new stamps starting Monday be sure to stop by 
Crafty Devils Facebook Page ~ Here
Pop across and see some fabulous inspiration
Crafty Devils store can be found here
Thank you for stopping by 

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Lovely card. So glad your all together again. XX

aussie aNNie said...

So Beautiful, the colours and added goodies are just gorgeous too.. Have a lovely weekend ♥

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...