Fabby Followers

Sunday 28 June 2020

Happy sunday ~JMC Designs New Release

 I am back again this time with another New Release
Our lovely Julia has done it again!! Created a super dooper set of digis
I totally love this set
Giraffallicious
Now for some Fab news..... JMC are 1 next week and what a fab year it's been , I only started out to do the odd bits and pieces .....I just never left haha 
OK now for some news for you
I am sure you would love some Fabby  Discount Codes??

all digital products will have a 30% discount - ANNIVERSARY30

All physical products will have a 10% ANNIVERSARY10

Wow!! How amazing is that!!

OK lets share with you my second New Release project
Today I am sharing with you a few of the extras you get in the full collection find  in the etsy store right here
Of course I used the beautiful frame , this time highlighting one of the sentiments
Added in some of the lovely flower, Stem and leafs 
I used Distress Ink refils to colour
Thank you for stopping by today
be sure to catch tomorrows post's  sharing some of my Hochanda samples for Crafty Devils
Stay Safe

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful idea, love the shape and the fabulous colours.
Take care
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...