Fabby Followers

Saturday 27 June 2020

Meeting Gloria, Grab a discount code ~JMC Designs

 I am back again this time with another New Release
Our lovely Julia has done it again!! Created a super dooper set of digis
I totally love this set
Giraffallicious
Now for some Fab news..... JMC are 1 next week and what a fab year it's been , I only started out to do the odd bits and pieces .....I just never left haha 
OK now for some news for you
I am sure you would love some Fabby  Discount Codes??
all digital products will have a 30% discount - ANNIVERSARY30

All physical products will have a 10% ANNIVERSARY10

Wow!! How amazing is that!!

OK lets share with you my second New Release project
Today meet Gloria Find her and all her pals wandering in the etsy store right here
I used the full collection , just love that sentiment!!!  The frame is adorable and I love all the little bits like the leafs , flowers and branches, along with the sentiments 
I coloured up using Distress Ink refils Am adoring the Grey/Pink/Green together
Thanks for stopping by 
One more to share tomorrow


I would like to enter this into
Alphabet Challenge Blog ~ F = Flower/Fauna
Pattie's Creations ~ Anything Goes
QKR Stampede ~ Anything goes

3 comments:

Sue Crease said...

That’s so pretty and I love the colours, perfect. X

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute n adorable . Brilliant colours, love this x

Helen said...

Love your giraffe and you've coloured him perfectly!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...