Fabby Followers

Monday 29 June 2020

Hochanda ~ Crafty Devils

Hi Everyone and a really Happy Monday to you all
I am here today to share with you some brand new lovely Gypsy stamps

I have been making samples for Crafty Devils who today had on Hochanda 7.00 am and 11.00 am. 
 I have used some of the older sets too , there great to mix and match

This one was made by myself and my Granddaughter Felicity, We so love our Crafty sessions together and we both think we make a great team
We cut all the elements for the shaker card on my portrait
then covered using Crafty Devils 2 X 8x8" Paper Pack - Gypsy's Spotty & Gypsy's Stripey
These Stamps are from the first collection, I loved them so much I could not resist sneaking them in again.

The dogs and flowers were stamped and fussy cut and coloured using Distress Ink Refils.
Finally all the little bones were cut from a random die, a perfect finish to our shaker card
~~00~~
Crafty Devils Facebook Page ~ Here
Pop across and see some fabulous inspiration
Crafty Devils store can be found here
Thank you for stopping by 
There will be lots more posts sharing Gypsy and her friends today and over the  next few days

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...