Fabby Followers

Monday 29 June 2020

Hochanda ~ Crafty Devils

Hi Everyone and a really Happy Monday to you all
I am here today to share with you some brand new lovely Gypsy stamps

I have been making samples for Crafty Devils who today have shows on Hochanda 7.00 am and 11.00 am.  I have used some of the older sets too , there great to mix and match

I started off with a 6x6 card blank
which I covered using Crafty Devils 2 X 8x8" Paper Pack - Gypsy's Spotty & Gypsy's Stripey
Out came the stamps to play (I think all these are from the New stamps today apart from the dog)
Using Crafty Devils Masking Sheets, I layered up to build my scene
I coloured up using Distress ink refils along with a white pen for detail.
How perfect is that sentiment, adorable
I just love Gypsy and all her little friends

~~00~~
Crafty Devils Facebook Page ~ Here
Pop across and see some fabulous inspiration
Crafty Devils store can be found here
Thank you for stopping by 
There will be lots more posts sharing Gypsy and her friends today and over the  next few days

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

Ooh that’s a lovely scene card. Great colours too. X

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...