Fabby Followers

Friday 26 June 2020

Giraffalicious ~ Discount codes ~ JMC Designs ~ New Release

Phew it's a warm one!!! I am back again this time with a New Release
Our lovely Julia has done it again!! Created a super dooper set of digis
I totally love this set
Giraffallicious
Now for some Fab news..... JMC are 1 next week and what a fab year it's been , I only started out to do the odd bits and pieces .....I just never left haha 
OK now for some news for you
I am sure you would love some Fabby  Discount Codes??

all digital products will have a 30% discount - ANNIVERSARY30
All physical products will have a 10% ANNIVERSARY10

Wow!! How amazing is that!!
OK lets share with you my first New Release project
Please Meet Gabriella find her and her friends instore here

If you buy the full collection you get that amazing frame (very useful)
I turned it onto my card base
You also get some amazing sentiments ans flowers , branches and of course all the main characters
I coloured up using Distress Ink Refils , with a white pen for detail
I glittered the flower centers using a very fine glitter but am afraid it is rather camera shy!
Have a wonderful Day
Thanks for stopping by
I would like to enter this into
Ike's World ~ Anything Goes
A Place to Start ~ Shaped Card


6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a wonderful image, love how you have shown it off.
Take care
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Too cute , love this and the way you designed it all.xx

Mimi said...

Oh I love that giraffe, what a great card :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at Ike'sWorld this month. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Rising Star for the period of June 15 - 20, 2020. Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start! We appreciate your support!

THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM
A PLACE TO START

Jan Mahew said...

Jan,
Very Creative! Thank you for sharing your cheerful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

ike said...

I love the different shape and your colouring on that super cute Giraffe rocks !! :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...