Fabby Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Gingham or Check ~ Crafty Ribbons

Hi Everyone, This week over on the Crafty Ribbon facebook page we are sharing our makes using Gingham or Check Ribbons, there are so many instore to choose from
Pop across you could also win a bundle!!
So here is my DT project for this time


I have made a little note card
I started of with some lemon checked cardstock
then I found this beautiful image, it is pre - coloured from LOTV Etsy store
(yes its true I have fallen head over heels with the images)
This one is Spring Floral, I do love the chaffinch, it's one of my favourites

I mounted up the main image then did a little decoupage, also cutting into some of the birds and popping them around the page
The Sentiment also from LOTV  embossed labels, this is very well used.

I added my ribbon which in real life is a perfect match and of course from the fabulous 
Popped on a couple of birds and my notecard was good to go
Thank you so much for stopping by


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...