Fabby Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Toadstool Tots ~ Hochanda

Oh Wowser what a topsy turvy day yesterday
The lovely Emma Blake was on Hochanda demoing the JMC show for the fabulous Toadstool Tots
Amazing everything sold out in the first show so the second show had to be cancelled
I am not really surprised , I have had so much fun making samples using this collection
If you missed the show I have heard there are a few and just a few of the stamps and paper pad available from JMC Etsy store , If you do want them be quick!!
Here is a card that I made for the show
I used one of the paper's from the lovely
and various stamps from the
I coloured up using alcohol markers and used a white pen for detail
I used some sparkelicious glitter on the balloon
Have a great day





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOWZER
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Looks awesome. Great colours. ♥ Still adding stuff to my new computer takes forever.xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...