Fabby Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Stampotique Challenge ~ Birds and Colour Purple

Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge card for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
Some Important places of Interest for you
There Challenge Blog here
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
You can use any stamps and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
You can find the store over here
~~oo~~
This time the challenge is
Birds and Mainly Colour Purple
I loved, loved, loved this challenge
Infact I love, love, love Stampotique , I am so excited to be able to spend another year with them.
I used Distress Oxides for the background along with a little sequin waste as a stencil.
I used the lovely stamps
Happy Tree (star)
They were coloured up using Distress Ink refils
I used a white gel pen for highlights
Thank you so much for stopping by today

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...