Fabby Followers

Saturday 27 January 2018

Happy Birthday Owls

Happy Saturday to you all
I am here to share with you my Owl cards with matching tags
I absolutly adored making these up
The owls are pre coloured (you do get a b/w version too)
and you can find them at
Buzz owl set ~ there are actually 4 coloured versions but I just used 3
I printed them out a few times as I decoupaged there wings and eyes.
The embossing folders used are We R memory keepers, just love the crispness of these.
The sentiment was cut on my portrait
For the tags I used Creative Dies~ Tags & Box window die set.
The Ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons
If you like owls you will love these
Simply perfect for my cards and tags
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter into
Digi Stamp Boutique ~ Customer Competion
Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Opposites
Crafters Castle ~ Anything Goes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful sets, love the owls and the embossing folder you have used is fabulous. Love the ribbons too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Priya Satish said...

Totally love it... The owls look so cute... Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle January Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooo I love these! Stunning....Thank you for entering the DSB monthly competition. I'm off to share these on DSB Facebook...Sally-Ann xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT set of cards, love all the details.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...