Fabby Followers

Wednesday 10 January 2018

New Job Winnie

How lovely is the image New job Winnie
She is from one of the New Winnie collections from Polkadoodles, There are 3 brand new collections and she is from Collection 2
You can find all the collections in store here

The paper is from Collection 1
but it really matched the Fluffy Clouds die that I used
I printed out a few sentiments from the collection as I could not decide which to use I used a few
I also used one of the Stitched and Pierced Nested Circle Dies
I coloured up using Graph'it Markers and Polychromo pencils

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Make My Monday ~ Blue/White
Use Your Stuff ~ Something New = New Job, New Collection, New Dies
A Bit more Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenge  ~Something New = New Job, New Collection, New Dies
Ike's World ~ New Beginnings
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge ~Something New = New Job, New Collection, New Dies
Thats Crafty ~ Feeling Blue 

11 comments:

Borqna said...

Love this Fabulous news!
Super positive card - excellent!
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!

R's Rue said...

Great.

cotnob said...

A super card Jan, such a pretty image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a great little image. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the That's Crafty blog Challenge.
Best Wishes Tracey DT.

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Such a cute card
Thanks for joining us at the That’s Crafty challenge
Hugs
Donna xx

Sall said...

Ohh a modern image, really like this. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Such fun! Very elegant and a great working woman.


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

ike said...

A very pretty card and super colouring on that adorable image.
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Priya said...

Such a pretty image and beautiful coloring.
I sply love the BG paper and the sentiments.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge.
Hope to see you soon again.
Priya -DT

Nandini said...

Very cute card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us the Make My Monday Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini DT.

valscraftings said...

Awesome card and image, love those clouds.
Thank you fir joining in at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugs Val x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...