Fabby Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

Bookmark for Felicity

Happy Sunday
just stopping by to share with you a little bookmark that I made for Felicity my Granddaughter
If she is not crafting she is reading
The cute image is from Tiddly Inks and is called
I coloured using Graph'It Markers, Shades of green and pinks just love the combination.
The Ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons
The green one from Jam pot Ribbons ~ Goosberry
and the pink is from the 3mm Satin pack
Thank you for stopping by today 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Tiddly Inks Challenge ~ Anything Goes

7 comments:

Debs said...

another gorgeous creation Jan..you have been busy!! thanks for sharing with us over at Tiddly Inks..hugs Debs x

Rene said...

This is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
Rene

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I expect she was thrilled to bits with this fab bookmark.
Faith
x

JanR said...

So super cute! I bet your granddaughter loves it. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Kecia said...

This is an adorable bookmark! Perfect for all readers young and old. I love seeing Tiddly Inks images on all sorts of things, and I'm so glad you shared this with us over at Tiddly Inks.

Stacey said...

Superb colouring. Lovely project. Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks xxx Stacey DT xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous bookmark. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Tiddly Goes' Challenge' at Tiddly Inks. Hugs Lisa xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...