Fabby Followers

Saturday 6 January 2018

Miss Winnie Goes shopping in the January Sales

Happy Saturday to you all
I just can't put these dies down they are so super cute, I really am having tons of fun
For this card I have mainly used
borrowing  the flowers from 

I cut the shopping trolley on my portrait, it was a little fiddly as I needed to scale it right down to fit on my card 
I also used the following dies
I ysed a little black card stock for the hair and grey for the shopping trolley but everything else was cut from 

Thank you for looking
Have a great weekend
xx
I would like to enter this into
Alphabet Challenge ~ Use 3 of something ~ Flowers
Crafty Catz ~ Anything Goes

2 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

A super cute card, love the colours you have used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Basslady said...

awww...this is so adorable!


thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...