Fabby Followers

Monday 22 January 2018

Petunia ~ Polka Dot Pals

Happy Monday to you all
Such a busy week ahead (decorating/sorting out Granddaughters room)
but....
I had to share this card with you
I have used one of the Polka Dot Pals from Little Miss Muffet
I used to enjoy colouring these some time back
but now......
They have a set of faces that you can buy to mix and match
Oh my so much fun!!
I really enjoyed my Sunday afternoon and after making up this card I raced back to the store for some more images!
So this is Petunia
She is coloured using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
I have used a very old paper pad, some lace , diecut paper flowers and some cut straws and a button finished of with some sparkly gems
the stamp is ancient from do crafts
I have already starting colouring my next Polka Dot Pal , so watch this space!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Little Miss Muffet ~ Anything Goes
Crafting With Dragonflies ~ Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs ~ Happy Birthday
Hiding In My Craftroom ~ Colour It
QKR Stampede ~ Anything Goes
Aurora Wings ~ Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge ~ Add a button

10 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for linking this adorable sweetie card to #336 HIMCR challenge to "color it" for 3rd Saturday of the month! Becca~DT

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card...gorgeous coloring on this sweet image. Love the lace and pretty flowers! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, love the sweet image and all the pretty details
Hugs Kaz xx

Janice W. said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

crafty said...

Lovely colouring and a super card. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! She's adorable, Jan! I've had my eye on those cuties, although I rarely do any "real" stamping. YOu just may have tipped me over the edge. LOL REally fabulous design, as well. Love your colors. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! I followed your link and see that she's DIGITAL! Yay! xxD

Susan Hogan said...

Excellent! Great image well used. Thanks for sharing this work with us at Crafting with Dragonflies and Happy New Crafting Year!

Iskra said...

Lovely card, like the colors. Thanks for sharing with as at The Crazy Challenge.
Iskra DT

Jarka Ef said...

beautiful work. Thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...