Fabby Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

Polka Dot Pals ~Mitzi & Tenn

Happy Thursday Everyone
I am here today to share with you a card I made using the delightful
from 
(I have used the add on faces too)

I have coloured up using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
The main paper is Carta Bella ~ Alphabet Junction and the letters are from jillibean soup 
The lovely ribbon bow with a star has been recycled from my Next Christmas advent calendar I just added the little heart.
A slice of lace a few flowers and a heart pin and my card was good to go
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into

Little Miss Muffet ~ Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us ~ Ribbon
Crafting By Design ~ Bow
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Art Impressions Challenge ~ Feel The Love

8 comments:

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Jan, its a perfect valentines card , thanks so much to stopping by this morning
kindest regards
bridget :) xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card and image! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Janis Lewis said...

I know I saw this card, and thought I left a comment, but in case I didn't.... cute!! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet a lovely design Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs Challenge Love and hugs Carole Design Team x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful card, with wonderful faces on those images, such pretty details too.
Faith
x

kahaulani said...

oh my gosh!!! what a sweet sweet card!! thank you for joining us over at Craftaholics R Us DT elecia

patty said...

what a cute card, thank you for this part in our challenge and good luck, best wishes for you, patty (DT-member creative moments)

Janice W. said...

You do beautiful work Jan! Thanks for sharing!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...