Fabby Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Brand new Winnie release ~ card 4

Wooooohoooo here we go with card 4 
brand new Winnie release
This one is called Anniversary


So love this little lady
This time I have used one of the lovely banners, how cut is that
Coloured with Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
The dies I have used are
and , and, and
I'm so super excited about this one
Fabulous Mitred Things -  Craft Cutting die set

You sooooooooooo must check these out , there so versatile , My little Granddaughter turned them into a Christmas tree straight away
Thank you for stopping by 
pop back tomorrow for some more Winnie Love
xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful, love those little swirls.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...