Fabby Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy New Year ~ Ducky Dance

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a good New Year lots of Love and luck for 2018
I am here to share with you a card and matching tag
I used the lovely image from Tiddly Inks

Coloured with Graph'it Markers and Polychromo Pencils
The Backgrounds were done using Distress Ink Oxides with splashes of water
For the tag I printed the image out a few times and reversed it so I got the ducks looking different ways and were larger/smaller.

The Sentiment was made on my computer and I though it a bit fun to seperate over the two
The yummy ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons
and is 3mm Satin Ribbon in an array of lovely colours, I treated myself to a big bag full which you can find here, to be honest I am always using it , it totally is my go to ideal for tags etc
Thank you for looking today 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Tiddly Inks - Anything Tiddly Ink Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Animal Friends ~ Must have an animal
Country View Crafts ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Animals ~ Must have Animals
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card and tag, your colouring is beautiful :)
Hugs Kaz xx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

So cute! Love the color. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Melissa

Lacey Lassy said...

Hi Jan! This is adorable! I caught the photo on Facebook and had to stop by and say hello. I adore the background that you did and haven't tried oxides but did recently purchase an air compressor and I might practice with it to get something similar to this. It will never be as perfect as yours, though, as you've got this technique down pat! LOVE the new little image and great idea to flip the little duck on the tag. Beautiful card and tag set. Hugs, Gail

Rene said...

This is fabulous!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
Rene

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Stunning work here. Love the colours and the image is so beautifully coloured. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Jen Hay said...

What a fabulous card and tag combo! Love the image you chose and adding the ducks the way you did was a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck in the challenge!! xx Jen DT

Monika Gulyas said...

Fabulous card and tag!!! Cute images, beautiful colouring!!! Thank you for joining the January challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Dotstolines said...

Stunning card and tag! Beautiful colouring and so catchy! Thank you for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge and looking forward to seeing you again next time! Good luck!
Regards,
Sunila and Aditi- DT
www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

Craftyfield said...

I love the colouring, both on the background and focal images! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month.

JanR said...

Such fantastic colours! Fab sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Erin said...

Stunning Colouring and a beautiful layout of the card .. Thanks for Joining us over at Tiddly Inks Erin

Debs said...

this is just fabulous Jan...love the coordinating tag..thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks..hugs Debs x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...