Fabby Followers

Sunday 28 January 2018

Polka Dot Pals Kyree

Happy Sunday hope everyone is having a good weekend
mine has been super duper I have had my little Granddaughter here
Yesterday we had a marathon movie afternoon/evening
and this morning was filled with crafting
I coloured up this litte beaut Kyree which made both of us really drooling for an ice cream

You can find Kyree here she is one of the Polka dot pals from Little Miss Muffet (I have also used the add on faces which are seperate)
Isn't she just so pretty
I coloured her using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils trying to keep them the same
I used some mixed seedbeads for the topping
Thank you for stopping by today 
xx
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



I would like to enter this into
Little Miss Muffet ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Joyce said...

This is wonderful and perfectly colored. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

Like the colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Jane said...

Pretty image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining in with the chilled challenge at AAA Cards.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Very cute and perfectly colored image. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Kathy Barnett said...

Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs, Kathy

Janice W. said...

Another beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...