Fabby Followers

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Horace & Boo ~ Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Tuesday to you all
A really frosty morning here but there is some sunshine too yipppee
If you are a follower of my blog you may have spotted my decoupage that I have been doing quite a bit of of late well I am here today to share another one of Horace & Boo's adventures
You can find Horace and Boo in the Polkadoodles store right here
The collection is packed full with cuteness

I have used pre- coloured images for my card and this one I decoupaged with a lot more depth than my others I really thought it was time to get brave. I love decoupage and I am hoping to colour some from scratch and try decoupaging them but as I am the slowest colourer ever that could be a long project
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for stopping by today
xx.
I would like to enter this into
Crafting From The Heart ~ Anything Goes
Dream Valley ~ Love
The Crazy Challenge ~ Love

3 comments:

@d_e_crafts said...

Such a cute card. Thank for sharing your project and joining the Dream Valley challenge.

Unknown said...

Great card, love the cute image and card shape :)
Hugs Kaz x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a GREAT card, love the shape and those 3D flowers.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...