Fabby Followers

Thursday 11 January 2018

Horace and Boo

Ohhhh what a busy week, I have playing with lots of new collections and also some a bit older.
Horace and Boo to start with
It's one of my Granddaughters favourites , I love it too but I do find fur a little difficult to colour, So I used pre coloured images 
and went for a bit of decoupage
A little bit difficult to photo all the layering up , but in real life it looks pretty okay
I love the backgrounds in this collection , It made my card really easy
I love the sentiments too - there are lots of fun ones on this collection
So there you go Horace and Boo for today
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner ~ Anything Goes
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy ~ Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts ~ Anything Goes

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the shape and the decoupage looks great :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Diana said...

I just loooove this! So cute and the fur looks really good!

Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

Maybe you want to join our team? Check our Dtcall above on the challenge page!

x
Diana

DT member at Creative Moments
Diana's Creations

Marjeta said...

Image is really adorable. You made fantatic card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Anonymous said...

Clip art and pre-colored images are wonderful to work with, especially for someone like me who is color-challenged!

Thanks for playing with us at PDE Linky Party!

Evelyn

Jackie C said...

I am so happy that you shared with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges! Please come back again and good luck, hugs Jackie Dt xxxx

Kleri said...

Adorable image and beautiful creation!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Billie A said...

I love the fun image and depth that you gave the card. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

Rae Ann said...

The shape you chose is so fun and these two are too cute! The soft colors work so well for this card.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...