Fabby Followers

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Expecting a Surprise

Oh Wowser I just love, love, love this image 

How utterly cute as can be
She is from one of the New Winnie collections from Polkadoodles, There are 3 brand new collections and she is from Collection 3
You can find all the collections in store here
Each one is bursting with Happiness.
I matched Winnie with one of the lovely papers OMG squeal look at those wee cute elephants (there is also a pink version of this paper)
I loved it so much I cut out a few of the elephants and popped them on with pinflair so they really pop of the page.
I coloured up using Graph'It Markers and polychromo Pencils
The sentiment and banner again from the collection
The little bow I cut on my portrait adding a little pearl.
I cut her out using a square die and then used a fancy die to pop around

Finishing of with a cut of Lace
Thank you so much for looking today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Dream Valley Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Make My Monday ~ Blue and White
Pammie's Inky Pinkies ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Winter Blues
Classic Design Team ~ Anything Goes
Get Creative - Pearls and Lace

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute papers
Hugs Kaz xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I love this image and you have coloured her up so nicely. Lovely design and colours. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Angie said...

Gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Angie DT

@d_e_crafts said...

Such a cute image. Love it! Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! You were so creative to put this together the way you did! You're right that the image is adorable and you've set it up so beautifully. I love the patterns and the elegant frames you used. So pretty! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

sweetpea said...

Lovely card, coloured really nicely. Thanks for sharing it with us at MMM challenge Janet DT

MagsB said...

This is just gorgeous, Jan! Such fab colouring - and the image is so sweet! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...