Fabby Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Horace and Boo

Happy Tuesday
I am back to share another Decoupage card using the most wonderful
They really are the sweetest pets in town
and together they have many adventures
but.....
they also need to have there naps
Look at them fast asleep
I cut the card base and heart on my portrait 
The paper, flowers, sentiments, milk bottles are all from the kit
I cut Horace and Boo out several times and decoupaged them up

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Always Fun Challenges ~ Wedding/Anniversary
Crafting From The Heart ~ Anything Goes
Dream Valley ~ Love
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How absolutely adorable, love it.
Faith
x
PS the video was cute too :)

Unknown said...

Cute card, love the shape :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow! I love your card! That image is wonderful and wonderfully colored!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...