Fabby Followers

Thursday 16 November 2023

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

 Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks
Now who doesn't love owls??
Oh my days when I spotted these cuties in the Dolly Dimples Store I knew they just had to come and live with me.

My Cracker box from a few weeks back was very well loved , I had planned on making a good few more, but as ever time has run away, I still might squeeze them in but here is another , all ready with a gift inside and..... it's from me to me! I am so not parting with the owls
Here is what I used
Dolly Dimples Decoupage sheets
Be Sure to check out the Vellum it's a steal!!
Have a great day


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...