Fabby Followers

Thursday 2 November 2023

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 9

Happy Thursday , So excited to share my project with you today , Do love a bit of 3d Crafting along with Decoupage , what's not to love? (so much so I have another 3d/Decoupage project to share next week)
Anyway's on to this weeks project, I started off by using Dolly Dimples Bird House (link below). Very easy to put together with complete instructions - I made the base slightly bigger as I knew I wanted to decorate it .

I used two decoupage sheets this time , one for the main character Mr Robin , just how cute is he!(also used the sentiment from same sheet) And another for the Holly sprigs , Bow and Poinsetta on the roof. (also a tiny little robin that I have added to the sentiment)
I so love how this has turned out 

I added some Nuvo Drops to his hat and some Glossy Highlights to his beak and eye

The door was coloured red and I then stamped over using Dolly Wood tree stamp for wood grain effect.
I so hope you like this as much as I do 
Here is what I used
Dolly Dimples Decoupage Sheets
Dolly Tots Rainy Days Stamp (Check out the offer!!)
Other  Little Christmas Bits from Stash.
Have a Great Week






No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...