Fabby Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2023

JMC - Autumn Allspice

Happy Tuesday
Are we all feeling the chills, it is so cold trying not to put the heating on so much but need to keep warm.
Today is my turn to share a make for JMC Designs
I have used the lovely Digi image from Autumn Allspice called Warm Cardamom and Ginger.
I matched them up with a Freebie from JMC the Pumpkin , it really is a beauty, that I have used a ton. The paper is digital too from Artic Adventures - There are some really stunning papers in the digi kit. ( I have dusted around the edges with Distress Oxides)
Sentiment from Autumn Allspice and I have also used Forest Floor Die set - this is an incredibly useful die set, perfect for many occasions that adds so much to your crafty projects
Have a great day


 

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...