Fabby Followers

Thursday 3 May 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps ~ Nimiane Mermaid

Happy Thursday to you all
I am here today to share with you my make for Little Miss Muffet stamps
It's  brand new 'Anything Goes Challenge '
Pop across and join in the fun
So for my make this week I used this adorable digi stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps called Nimiane and you can find her in the store right here
I coloured up using Polychromo Pencils and used a white posca pen for detail.
I normally shy away from greens but glad I went with it

Thank you for looking today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Ike's World ~ Monochrome
Crafting From The Heart ~ Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff ~ Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Creations ~ Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner~ Anything Goes 

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Mermaid Jan, you should share on MAWTT, perfect for our theme, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the mermaid. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Fantasy. Hugs Jackie DT

Wendy L said...

Fab, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxc

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

She is so pretty in green.
Faith
x

Hazel said...

I LOVE green and your card is perfect. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A great fantasy card Jan and ideal for my 'Fantasy Challenge' at MAWTT

Thank you for joining us

June/DT

Kathy said...

Jan, this is stunning. Love the monochromatic coloring, it looks amazing.

Lena said...

Wow, beautiful card. Love the mermaid in the shades of green.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Lena-DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautiful work with these shades of green - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

ike said...

Gorgeous. I love her in green :-) Thank you coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

The colour of this mermaid is exquisite. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...