Fabby Followers

Thursday 10 May 2018

Little Miss Muffet ~ Inspirational Week

Happy Thursday to you all

Am here today to share with you some tags I made for Inspiration week for Little Miss Muffet , Have you seen there fortnightly challenge , pop across and join in the fun you may even win a prize.
For my tags this week I have used these lovely digis from Little Miss Muffet stamps
Monster Flo & Monster Ben
I have also used the sentiment Shoot for the Moon
Just look at all this fun!
These were great to make
I used Distress Oxides to make some galaxy backgrounds , spritzed with drops of water then dried . Once dried I flicked over with some white paint.
The sentiment was cut into sections , how much fun , you must check it out.
In the Little Miss Muffet store there is a whole section called Monster Mash, stacked full of wonderful little monsters, It took me a while to choose but eventually I settled on

Monster Flo
&
Monster Ben
I coloured them up using Graph'It Markers and then used Glossy accents on there eyes
Finally finished using some thin matching ribbons tied with twine
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Thank you for looking today
xx
I would like to enter into
Crafty Sentiment Designs ~ Ribbon
Addicted to Stamps and More ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination ~ Always Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy ~Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments ~ Cute and Sentiment

7 comments:

M DelValle said...

Super cute and colorful tags! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Maria

Billie A said...

Sweet tags and love the images and sentiments. Great colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.


Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

kReN said...

Love your tags! Great colors and images! Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Challenges this week! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

Inkyfingers said...

What fun tags! I love the gorgeous backgrounds and how you used the sentiments. Great design.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Anna said...

Wowwww very beautiful and fun tag... love the background!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna Dt

Nandini said...

Beautiful tags. The backgrounds are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

MiaPuh said...

Hi
Lovely Tags, Your background are awsome. I like the coloring and text a lot.
Good luck and thx for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge
hugs MiaPuh DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...