Fabby Followers

Sunday 13 May 2018

Happy Sunday~ Something Old , Something New

Phew it's another warm one here in the UK,
We were due rain today so quite shocked to see the sun has well and truly got his happy face on today 
I am here to show you a mixture of Old and New
For my something old I have used a template from an older collection ,
the lovely bee hive from
amazingly cute and easy to make
(I made mine this time at 50% but I have in the past made one full size)
This was cut by hand but I'm sure you could use a cutting machine

I decorated using all the new stamp sets that you can find here
I then coloured in watercolour Pencils
I cut a little corrugated card door
and made a little fun sign

Thank you for looking today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Catch The Bug ~ Say It With Flowers
Daring Cardmakers ~ Busy Bees
Stamping Sensations ~ Close to Nature

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Really sweet little hive - I’m sure the bees love having their home smothered in colourful, pollen-rich flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

Dawn said...

What a fabulous project. So pretty. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous Jan, xxx

brenda said...

A pretty Natures inspired creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Billie A said...

So cute. I like the card design. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

Billie A
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so very much for joining our May theme challenge at Catch the bug! Your project fits the theme perfect and it is adorable!

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so very much for joining our May theme challenge at Catch the bug! Your project fits the theme perfect and it is adorable!

Joan said...

Cute little bee hive with all those pretty flowers

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...