Fabby Followers

Saturday 26 May 2018

Fuzzypuffs

Happy Saturday to you all
I am sharing with you today a little Fuzzypuff
There is a huge collection of these and you can find them in the Polkadoodles store
You can purchase them individually, as a set, pre-coloured , black/white or even on a USB  stick if you wish, how cool is that so many options
Soooo here you go , What did I use?
Well I fancied a bit of decoupage , so I went for the pre - coloured Scruff Cupcake
 How totally sweet is he!
I firstly cut him out using a stitched circle die
I printed him out a further 4 times and chipped and chopped until I had all the pieces I wanted to decoupage,  Smelly glue to hand and I was away making him come to life
I used a little glossy accents on his candle
The papers and sentiment are all from Winnie Celebrate Collection
A perfect match for scruff I thought
I mat and layered these on some soft blue cardstock
and then popped them onto a 7x7 Blank card
The flowers were from the Horace and Boo Collection
Totally love the way the collections mix and match
I finished off with a lovely ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Placing it across the bottom of the card and making a little bow
Thank you for looking today
Join in to see more of Scruff's Birthday party , just check out the little slideshow below :-)
xx
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


I would like to enter this into
Crafting With Friends ~ Anything Goes
Cut it Up ~ Cats or Dogs
Seize The Birthday ~ Birthday



5 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a cute, fun card! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Cats or Dogs challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Barbara said...

Wow! This is jaw dropping fantastic! Love the 3 D look. It is a winner in my book. It looks like it took you a long time to create. Thanks so much for sharing and joining with us at Seize the Birthday!
Barbara DT member

Sue Crease said...

Super cute card Jan and oh how I love your video 😊

Diane said...

I love this set Jan, so damn cute !! Your card is fabulous sweetie, such a shame I'm not a digi printer....

hugs Diane xx

ScrappyHorses said...

Soooo cute! Loving this design, papers, and that adorable pup! The dimension and embellishments are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...