Fabby Followers

Sunday 27 May 2018

Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion

Oh wow what terrible storms we had last night
and now
a bright and cheery sunny Sunday
Well I am here today to share with you another 7x7 Card that I made
This time I have used the pre- coloured
Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion
Earlie is one of the Fuzzypuffs from Polkadoodles
You can purchase them individually, as a set, pre-coloured , black/white or even on a USB  stick if you wish, how cool is that so many options

The papers I used are from Winnie Celebration
again as part of a big collection or available in smaller packs
The Sentiment from the same collection
The Flowers are from from another Polkadoodles collection at this time i am on a hunt for my post it note which seems to be in hiding! ( I will add at a later time but in meantime if you know the collection, please put me out of my misery)
Once I layered up the flowers I gave them each a splodge of Nuvo Jewel Drops (wonderful stuff)
I matted up the papers with soft lilac cardstock
I also used Apricot Sugar Sprinkles Ribbon along with a slice of Hessian
Please checkout my little slideshow for lots more photos
Thank you so much for stopping by
xx
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


I would like to enter this into
A Gem Of A Challenge ~ 3 of something (3 flowers/3 circles/3 leafs)
Crafting With Dragonflies ~ The Colour Purple
Seize The Birthday ~ Patterned Paper


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I heard on the news some of the UK had had terrible storms, glad we escaped - so far! LOL
Love this hedgie, such a pretty image and card.
Faith
x

JoAnn said...

Such a cute hedgehog. Love your card and the group of pretty flowers at the top corner. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Wynn said...

A very pretty card and lots of yummy layers add interest to the background. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...