Fabby Followers

Friday 4 May 2018

Astronaut - Little Dudes

Happy Friday to you all I hope those of you in the UK have a wonderful Bank holiday and the sun shines for you.
I hope you saw my post yesterday , the first of our launch of Little Dudes, well here I am back today to share another
This time it is the turn of Little Dude Astronaut, how simply cute is he!
I have coloured him using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
The background was done using Distress Oxide Inks, splashed with water then I flicked over fine white paint
The Sentiments are part of the bundle there are also 3 themed papers
The little dudes are also available as a mega pack for an amazing price and not only that pop over to the Facebook group for even more amazing codes (ssshhhh you could save 40% on that big bundle) but hurry the offer wont last long
Thank you looking
xx
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


I would like to enter this into
Auds Sentiments ~ Masculine with Sentiment
Crafting With An Attitude ~ Anything Goes
Star Stampz ~ Hand Coloured Image


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Creative world said...

Stunning card with gorgeous background and love how you add the little dentiments,perfect idea....thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge
Željka DT xx

Mel Gee said...

Love these new stamps from Polkadoodles and you have done an amazing card. Love the background.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting With An Attitude http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

BożenA said...

Beautifully arranged background and amazing picture. I love how you painted him.
Thank you for playing with Crafting With An Attitude.
BożenA DT CWAA

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...