Fabby Followers

Thursday 17 May 2018

Brand new Little Miss Muffet Challenge With Brand New Images

Happy Thursday to you all
I am here today to share with you my make for Little Miss Muffet stamps
It's  brand new 'Anything Goes Challenge '
Pop across and join in the fun
So for my make this week I used this adorable brand new digi stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
The Character is one of the brand new Polka Dot Pals , I say one of yes there are two this month , how lucky are we!!
I have used Polka Dot Pal Yedda
( I also used the add on faces too)
but be sure to check out Polka Dot Pal Tazanna too
I also used more new goodies, the watering can , stepping stones and flower pot , are all from the new Back Yard Houses Garden
I coloured up using Graph'it Markers and Polychromo Pencils
How cute is she!
Thank you for looking today
I would like to enter this into
Lemonade Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps ~ Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams ~ Here Comes The Girls
Crafty Cardmakers ~ No Patterened Paper

4 comments:

Maikreations said...

Such a pretty card - love the design / layout of your card. Thank you for joining the "No Patterned Paper" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Josephine said...

Fabulous - love the design.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Cicci said...

So Sweet and Wonderful card and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours!! And your colouring is fantastic!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com


Victoria Rowson said...

Super cute image and your colouring is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...