Fabby Followers

Sunday 27 May 2018

Crafty Ribbons

Hi everyone , happy Sunday
I posted a card a few weeks back very similar to this one except the die cuts were different and so is the sentiment, 
I so love this Bee Ribbon , you can find it in the Crafty Ribbon store right here

I stamped the little bee's then used watercolour pencils to colour , then glittered there little wings
The Bee stamps and sentiment are from Polkadoodles Bee Nice collection
xx
I would like to enter this into
Allsorts - Insects, Bugs, Bees, Butterflies


3 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Adorable card. I love the ribbon what an addition to your stash. X

Kathleen said...

Cute little images and great dies and ribbon. Thank you for joining our 'Insect' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card with cute bees!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week;-))m

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...