Fabby Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Buttercup Stamps

Happy Wednesday Afternoon
I have had a morning crafting , I could not wait to use these stamps again
absolutly adorable

I started by using Distress Oxide inks dipping and drying between colours
Cut into sections and edged with black card stock
I then embossed the sentiment , the flower and butterfly
The flower was coloured using bright water colour paints
I added a length of ribbon and a few sequins to finish
oh and a little spritz of paints
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Make my Monday ~ Hint of Summer to come
Simon Says Stamp ~ song ~Build me up Buttercup
Crafty Friends ~ B is for Butterfly/Buttercup

3 comments:

Sian said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful work.
Faith
x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I don't know how many layers and how much time you had to spend on that background, but it is stunning! I love the depth and all the lovely splatters. I also like how you have it in panels that reminded me of beautiful slats. This is wonderfully refreshing and inspiring and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...