Fabby Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspiration Week

Happy Thursday to you all
My these weeks simply fly by we are almost in June!!
Am here today to share with you a card I made for Inspiration week for
 Little Miss Muffet 
Have you seen there fortnightly challenge , pop across and join in the fun you may even win a prize.
For my project this week I have used this lovely digi from Little Miss Muffet stamps
She is a Polka Dot Pal called Lark
I have coloured Lark using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
Picking the brightest of all my colours
And using a dob of red liquid pearls for her nose
I then cut a small circus tent favour box using my cutting machine (portrait).
I do love these cute images, they are so fun to colour up and create with
Thank you so much for looking
xx
Crafty Sentiment Designs ~ Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Always Fun ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner ~ Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes



5 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Oh Jan this is gorgous! I love that it is so bright and that favour box behind is lush too. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely fabulous Jan, love how you have put the image with the tent. So with both hats on I have to say I LOVE it. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is adorable! I love the blue hair and the coloring on the red ribbons with the added polka dots. So fun to have the favor box. :D

Marja said...

Gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Marja DT.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...