Fabby Followers

Thursday 3 May 2018

Meet Harry

Back again for my second post today
Busy is me
There is a brand new collection from Polkadoodles
* Little Dudes*
They are full of character and so much fun
For my first make I have used Wizardy Magic Little Dude

He has been coloured using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils
Such a cutie, I decided on making an easel card , I love making these but do sometimes have difficulty in taking decent photo's
I decided on making a black card stock with many layers of fun papers , I used Work & Play 12 for all my papers, such a lovely collection.
Then sentiments used are part of the Wizardy bundle
I used an old star die to cut the round sentiment and Fancy Rectangles/tabs set for the other sentiment , I totally adore these and they are on an amazing offer at the moment.
For the stars again I used an old die and cut various sized sparkly stars.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
A Perfect Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guyz ~ World Book Day
Crafty Sentiment Designs ~ Anything Goes
Creates and Makes ~ Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday ~ Animal Magic

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your colouring and card making is amazing.
Faith
x

aprettypinkpeony said...

Your card is amazing. Love the easel card design!

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a detailed card. It's lovely. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Jane Willis said...

What a wonderful card, perfect for any Harry Potter fan. Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, what a magical card ! Love "Harry" and his silver hair, magnificent !!

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Love your Little Dude image and you have put this together into a beautifully crafted project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

 

craftysahmiam said...

Thanks for sharing your cool wizard easel card with us at Through The Craft Room Door; lots of great dimension and wonderfully colored image

Helen said...

Fab card - love all the details.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...