Fabby Followers

Friday 18 May 2018

What's up Buttercup

Have you seen the lovely new stamps from Polkadoodles
totally lush
For my card this afternoon  I used various Distress Oxide inks to create a background
This took me quite  a while as I was unsure where I was going with this ~ so unlike me I normally have a precise direction
(I also used a stamp from an older set Wish you were here to just gently stamp around the edges)
I then stamped up the remaining using the big toadstool stamp this is so magical , i already have my next project in the pipeline so to speak. I used the smaller toadstool stamping 4 times , the butterfly stamp and the little circle
I coloured up using Graph'It Markers and my white posca pen for detail
Thank you for looking today
I would like to enter this into
Cute Card Thursday ~ The Great Outdoors
Alphabet Challenge ~ D is for Dots
Colour Crazy Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes

2 comments:

Vic said...

Such a magical looking card! You colouring is super - Thank-you for sharing your creation with us the week at Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...