Fabby Followers

Thursday 26 April 2018

Little Miss Muffet ~ Inspiration Week

Happy Thursday to you all

Am here today to share with you a card I made for Inspiration week for Little Miss Muffet , Have you seen there fortnightly challenge , pop across and join in the fun you may even win a prize.
For my card this week I have used this lovely digi from Little Miss Muffet stamps

She was so lovely to colour up ( I used Graph'It Markers)
She is called Uma and you can find her here she is one of the many Polka Dot Pals
I also used the Polka Dot Pals Add on faces here


I used the lovely sentiment Eat a Cupcake to get over it and thought it matched her really well.

Using Fluffy Puffy Stuff on the cupcake adding a little pink gem to finish
Just love her attitude



Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
Always Fun ~ CAS
Crafting From The Heart ~ Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges ~ No Patterned Paper
Dragonfly Dreams ~ Pink
CAS On Friday ~ Black/White/Pink



5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jan, xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE your colouring and the whole card is Wonderful.
Faith
x

create.365 said...

What a great card -the image is colored beautifully and I just love that little fluff and stuff on the icing of the cupcake! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread.

crafty said...

Love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
Mary

Mariken said...

Love your card in black, white and pink! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...