Fabby Followers

Friday 20 April 2018

Polkadoodle Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
Polkadoodles Challenge
*Anything Goes*



 For my card this week I have used the lovely Daisy friends clear stamp set and layered up. I coloured using water colour pencils , with splashes on the background.

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
As You Like It - Fav colour medium and why 
At the moment my fav colouring medium is water colour pencils, I am very new to them and do not have many but I do love the way  they blend without much effort at all
Craft Rocket ~ Flowers
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday ~ Flowers and Sentiment


8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh! that is stunning Jan.
Faith
x

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Beautiful Card xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Beautiful!!!!

Lynne said...

A fabulous cas card with gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It x

Ellibelle said...

You colored the flower beautifully and created such a gorgeous card! It's great to see you joining in this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

Margreet said...

Lovely CAS card with great coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
xxx Margreet

Alex said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#47 – flowers}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#16 – Pastel colours}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#16 – ATG}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Ellen said...

Lovely card, it looks really great! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...