Fabby Followers

Friday 6 April 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
Polkadoodles Challenge
*Anything Goes*

I do love pretty flowers especially made from vellum
I have used the flowers from Blossom Clear Stamp Set
Heat embossed  and then coloured using water colour paints
I did the Butterflys the same they are from Daisy Friends clear stamp set.

I used black car stock for my base 
and then used pink paper from Butterfly Dreams Paper Pad
Thank you for stopping by today
xx

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love this one, cant beat vellum for flowers and butterflies, xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY Beautiful Jan. Gorgeous colours on those flowers.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...