Fabby Followers

Thursday 5 April 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps ~GDT

Happy Thursday Everyone
I could not wait to share my news
If you are a follower of my blog you will know I have a love for Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Sooooo I am doing a little big happy dance as I let you know
I am a GDT for the next 6 months
Excited muchly!
Sooooo here is my first card as a GDT

I totally adore the  Polka Dot Pals
and I love to play with the Add on Faces
This is the new Polka Dol Pal Jamison what a super new release he is ~ I have coloured him up with Graph'It markers & Polychromo pencils

I cut the 8 card out on my portrait and then used another new release 
Word Search Birthday Sentiments how fab is this , I can think of so many ways to use this ~ I used Distress Oxides to colour it, then used splashes of water and dried.


Thank you so much for looking today
I would like to enter this into
A Perfect Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Love To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges ~ Happy Birthday
Colour Crazy Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers~ Anything Goes
Pause, Dream , Enjoy ~Color It
Simon Says Wednesday ~ Happy Birthday

7 comments:

Diane said...

Ooooh grats sweetie !! And what a fun different shaped card !!

hugs Diane xx

Janis Lewis said...

Great coloring! Love that background paper. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Maria Pilar said...

Love your shaped card. It's a beautiful masculine card.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Maria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Anonymous said...

How cool is that? I love the word search paper, and you did a great job coloring that little man! I like where you placed him on the card, too!

Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Evelyn

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, what amazing papers ! Great design too !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card design is amazing!
Thanks for entering our challenge over at A Perfect Time to craft this month -good lick! Pleae join us again soon.
Jen L
DT for 'A Perfect Time to Craft'

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...