Fabby Followers

Thursday 19 April 2018

Little Miss Muffet Challenge & new Releases

WOOOHOOOOO It's not only Thursday
*** Warning you may wish to wear Sunnies lol***
but it's also time for a brand new Challenge across at Little Miss Muffet
Also
It's new release time

I have used the brand new digi Little Miss Muffet Polka Dot Pals Peyton
how pretty is this little Miss!!

I have also used the Polka Dot Pals add on faces 
I have coloured up using Graph'It Markers
I have matched in  Peyton to work with the 
This is amazing and pretty cool to colour up
Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD~ Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart ~ Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams ~ Pink
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER card Jan, love the image and the design of the card, great colours.
Faith
x

Kathy said...

Swooning!! Wow Jan! The colors, the layout, the coloring, all perfection. Lovely girly card.

Victoria Rowson said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colours and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...