Fabby Followers

Monday 2 April 2018

Meeting Lulu

Happy Monday ~ I hope everyone in the UK is enjoying there Bank Holiday
We are having lots of fun with our Granddaughter, and some Crafty time too
Digi Stamp Boutique have a sale on (quick it ends today)
So we did a little shopping, My Granddaughter got some really cute cat collections, she is cat mad ~ and this is one that I got 
She is called Umbrella Lulu
I coloured her using Graph'It Markers
Her face and umbrella have been layered up
The ribbon and bow ribbon and also the heart button are from Crafty Ribbons
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Thank you for looking today
xx
I would like to enter this into
DigiStamp Boutique Monthly Competition
Daring Cardmakers ~ Something Digi

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a cute image. I want her heart wellies. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Diane said...

What a cutie Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...