Fabby Followers

Saturday 14 April 2018

There is a new lady in Town

Happy Saturday Everyone, although I have had a pretty miserable week with one thing and another still heads up . I would like you to meet Ruby the new release from Polkadoodles
Over the next 5 days I will be sharing more makes with you but for today here is 

I printed and cut her out a few times so I could layer up , The little dog has also been cut out and I popped one on her shopping bags. I also enlarged her so I could have a bigger dog.
The sentiment and the bones have been borrowed from Horace & Boo Collection
The Die Cut is from a set of three Elegant Nest
I coloured Ruby using Graph'It Markers & Polychromo Pencils
Thank you for looking today
Pop back tomorrow for another Ruby
xx
I would like to enter this into
Daring Cardmakers ~ Animal Antics
Fussy and Fancy ~ Add A Sentiment
QKR Stampede ~ Anything Goes

7 comments:

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create

Dawn said...

Awww, I love the little doggy. He looks like her shopping companion. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Eve's Been Reading said...

I adore this and I didn't even realise you had cut the doggie out! How awesome! Stunning make xx

crafty said...

A beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful work.
Faith
x

Jules said...

Faboulas girly card and coloured very nice
Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
Jules xx

Miri said...

Nice colouring and the dog fits our challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...